Marketing & Monetizing Your Podcast Like a Boss Lady!
Some people start a podcast for fun. Others start a show because they have a message they need to put into the world. Still others podcast to boost a business. But it doesn’t matter why you start: what matters most is where you want it to go.
If you’re reading this, you obviously want it to go somewhere productive. You are taking your podcast very seriously. You are working like a dog (or about to do so) and you want to make sure it’s not for nothing.
This session is for you.
Katie Krimitsos of Biz Women Rock! and Jessica Kupferman of ShePodcasts are two of the biggest marketing powerhouses in podcasting, with each of them having grown not just successful podcasts, but fruitful businesses and HUGE communities surrounding their shows. In this special half-day session, they’ll be handing you the keys to the sports car – the fastest way to success – and all you have to do is drive.
They’ll be covering:
- How important social presence can be and how to grow yours in a productive and low-maintenance/high results manner.
- The most creative ways to build an email list and use email for your podcast.
- An all-star panel of women sharing how they’ve grown gigantic audiences in super-creative ways.
- The absolute best uses of your time (and what you absolutely have to stop doing).
- Creative ways to monetize your show that does NOT include advertising and sponsorship.
- How to choose the best money path for your show, your audience, and your lifestyle.
This content is 100% cheese-free. You will learn how to best utilize your time, resources and passion to grow your show remarkably faster in authentic, audience-nurturing ways.
Don’t miss your chance to learn from this one-two punch of lady power!
All are welcome!